Sunday, December 2, 2012

More Meditation

It's been a little while since my last post... The reason is nothing major happened, I've been focusing lately on doing more meditation, at least 2 times a day. I've discovered Tom Kenyon's work by chance I guess(but I don't believe in chance anymore...) and I was kind of blown away by his voice and his singing... 

As soon as I listen to one of his tune,the pressure on my forehead gets activated. So, I've started meditating while listening to his work(with headphones) and also doing the Samuel Sagan's throat friction techniqueI can say that those 2 combined together work pretty good and make meditation a lot more interesting...

I've also received the 2 Dream herb extracts that I've ordered few weeks ago: Calea Zacatechichi and California Poppy. Last night was my second try of those herbs and I have to say that I could recall my dreams very well(I had 3 different dreams) and my sleep was pretty good. One of those dream felt so real upon my awakening that it took me a couple of minutes to realize that it was just a dream...
Is this some kind of placebo effect or it is really working? I think I'll be able to tell after a week or two.

So my focuses right now are on Meditation, Third Eye activation and Dream recall.





No comments:

Post a Comment