Wednesday, November 7, 2012

keep practicing...

There is one part for sure where I'm guetting better is to be able to reach the state: Mind awake, Body asleep. It takes me about 10-15mn to reach it and each time, I'm able to see some shapes, figures moving around... I also have this pressure on my forehead which I believe is some kind of a door to Astral project.

But I still cannot reach any vibrations or see any tunnel or such... I know I am not far, I can feel it and I need to keep on working.

A good point is that my memory is improving quite fast among my dreams recall. This is due to those memory exercices I've been doing. Also doing concentation exercices which are different and look silly at first but quite useful with time. And of course practicing meditation everyday helps me to clear my mind.

3rd EYE

No comments:

Post a Comment