Monday, October 29, 2012

Memory

I think that one of the most important problem(aside perseverance) for most of the people and myself trying to achieve Astral Projection is "memory recall"...

It's not so easy to recall dreams with many details so I think that an other field I need to improve is "memory recall"upon awakening. I've been doing since a few days this exercice from Stephen Laberge: Prospective Memory Training, it sounds simple at first but it is not and require a lot of will and concentration.

I've also got on my tablet yesterday this free application: Memory Trainer which is pretty cool but so damn difficult for me, but I think that with time and practice, it will help me a lot for my quest.

Also, one important thing that I've noticed with time is that good sleeping is so important for dream recall and AP practice. But unfortunatly, I suffer of insomnia from time to time, I really need to try to fix this... but when I'm able to have a good night sleep, AP exercices, are a lot more positive.



No comments:

Post a Comment