Monday, November 12, 2012

Dream Herbs?

I keep practicing Samuel Sagan's throat friction technique, I can say that it really works to stimulate quiet fast the pressure between my eyebrows. I keep seeing those shapes, even had some eyes looking straight back at me! Kind of freaky the first time it happened. I don't know what it is... Is it some kind of Astral entity or just my imagination?

Later on today, I will experiment combining Robert Monroe' s Focus 10 CD follow by Samuel Sagan's practical CD 1. The Monroe one really can knock my body out to sleep, so maybe from there, my 3rd eye stimulation will be more intense and I'll be able to reach a deeper Focus 12?

The only negative part of last week has been my dream recall. I could not remember much at all, maybe because of some bad sleeping patterns... I was surfing the net yesterday and I end up ordering some Calea zacatechichi and some California poppyIt might help with my sleeping and my dream recall. I want to give it a try...



No comments:

Post a Comment