Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Vibrations state

I was saying in an older post that I wasn't feeling any vibrations but I was wrong... I've been reading Samuel Sagan's book and he made me realize that I've been having vibrations since weeks now...

First, this pressure on my forehead between my eyebrows is "vibrations". Second, everytime I'm listening Robert Monroe's Focus 10 CD, I always get this strange feeling on my hands having some kind of a "double layer"...

Those are "vibrations" but I didn't realize before guetting some explanations from Sagan's book. I guess that I was expecting my body shaking in a more agressive way but there are many different levels of vibrations but I was not aware of those before, now I am.


I've also noticed that the level of vibrations can change day by day... even if I repeat the same routine each day. It means that there are some factors physical or mentally which play a role... but I still don't understand those yet. One day, my sensations are just so much stronger than the next...

But at the end, I keep making progress... I think that the next phase that I have to improve is to be able to stay longer in Focus 12.



No comments:

Post a Comment