Thursday, November 1, 2012

Memory is not so good...

I thought my memory was ok but more I'm doing those games, more I realize that I cannot reach really high levels... 
I've also let some friends tried and they either do a lot worse or same as me. I believe that in today's society, people in general don't have great memory recall unless you are gifted or born with it...
Those games are really good and quite fun to play. I'll focus on practicing for  at least a couple months. If I can get a better memory recall, I think it will help me a lot for my quest of AP, LD... It will also improve many other skills of my daily life.
Actually, those memory recall's games should be done during the education of any child, which is not... It is also so easy today to get free applications on any tablets or smartphones.


No comments:

Post a Comment