Sunday, October 28, 2012

Some good progress...

I went to sleep early tonight, felt asleep pretty quick but I woke up just 2 hours later because of a dream. As usual, I wrote it down on my dream journal, it was a very interesting dream... 

I went back to bed about 20mn later and read a bit to make me sleepy. At the moment that I felt sleepy, I'm thinking why not try to get to Focus 10(mind awake/body asleep) but whithout the use of Monroe's Hemi-Sync.

So, I' m focusing on my 3rd eye, doing some breath work and keeping my mind empty. To my surprise, only about 5-10mn into it, my body is guetting asleep and I'm starting to feel very relax...

That's when I start to see 3D blackness forms and some body shapes coming out from nowhere... also, this sensation of guetting suck in... I'm thinking: That's it!
Most important rule: Do not get excited... Of course I did unfortunatly. The sensations of 3D blackness started to go away and a couple of minutes later, I was back to normal.


It is the first time that I'm able to reach this state whithout using Hemi-Sync and in just less than 10mn. Now, I think that I know pretty well the differences and the feelings of F10 and F12. But, the biggest surprise is that I can reach this state whithout any help from binaural beats...but I need to keep working on controling my emotions.


No comments:

Post a Comment