Tuesday, October 23, 2012

"Fasting": Day 2! (Oct.20th)

So far it's not that bad, for sure not as bad as when I was isolated in the forest... 
Wait...it's only day 2! I might not say the same in couple days...

Yesterday was quite busy, I've finished a book and I've started a new one. It's very rare but I've decided to read for a second time this book '
Our Ultimate Reality” by Adrian Cooper.

This book is not a best seller which I think is a shame. It is so well written in a modern, understandable, non-mystical way, setting out in a concise, logical and easy way to read for anyone.  It made a great impact on me and  taught me many things I didn't know at the time when I first read it 2-3 years ago.

I highly recommend this book to All mystics, to All seekers of truth, to All those with an open mind that can see past the MAN-MADE religions and dogmas of our time...



No comments:

Post a Comment