Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Day 5 into "Fasting"


This diet is really pushing the physical limits of my body and my mind... I've already lost 5kg in just 5 days! I feel weak most of the day because of the lack of food but still don't feel too hungry... Thanks to the Master plants I'm taking 3 times/day. But if I let my mind wonder about food, it really becomes difficult. 

New problem that I am having, it is affecting my sleep, I could not sleep at all last night... so I guess I will rest during the day.

Aside the negative things, my dreams are guetting pretty wild like it happened in Peru, so I'm pretty happy about that.

I will go through this crazy diet until friday instead of sunday. I'm loosing too much weight and starting to get really weak, I don't want to push my body too hard the first time I do this diet on my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment