Tuesday, October 23, 2012

3 Dreams last night

For the first time in my life I was able to remember 3 different dreams last night. I've been practicing Stephen LaBerge's book: Exploring the World of Lucid Dreaming and all I can say is that his tips work pretty well.

I woke up 3 times total and everytime,, I took the time to write down on my notebook what I've experienced in dreamland... 3 dreams totally different from eachother, but they just felt so real... Whithout going much into details, here are the main parts of those dreams:

1st dream: Myself and an older guy were in car chase after 2 other guys, it end up quite bad with 1 shotgun being fired.
2nd: I was in my hometown in France with a friend in a supermarket stealing food for an unknown reason...LOL
3rd: In the forest, prehistoric time with a bunch of people hunting mammoths with big sticks.


It's pretty cool stuff when you can get better at remembering your dreams... I don't believe that dreams like many people think are to warn us or future events... I think that there are real but not real in physical way of speaking, to me it's some kind of an other plane/reality.


No comments:

Post a Comment